Disclaimer: Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. All set-up of the systems should be completed when the vehicle is not in operation. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. To reduce risk of accident while driving, exercise care when using the systems (even with the voice commands) and obey all local laws concerning use of the systems while driving.
If several devices have been paired to your vehicle, the Bluetooth® unit links to the most recent device paired. If you pair a device that has been paired to your vehicle more than once, delete "Toyota" on the device before proceeding. Execute the Bluetooth® search on your device and pair to the newly detected "Toyota."
A maximum of 7 devices (including Bluetooth® Audio devices and hands-free mobile phones) can be paired with your vehicle. If Bluetooth® is always turned on in the cell phone, the device will automatically connect to the vehicle whenever the ignition is turned on.
If the features are compatible with Toyota’s system, all contact, SMS functions, SMS, MMS for the device will download automatically. A download permission operation may be required. Make sure you always allow and accept these messages. To check compatibility of your phone, please contact your preferred dealer.
To check compatibility of your phone, please contact your preferred dealer.
– You cannot pair your phone using voice recognition.
– Create a Wi-Fi hot spot with your paired phone (refer to phone's owner's manual for instructions), and then select it from the available networks display.
– Instructions may vary, depending on your system's version of software.
– Vehicle may not be exactly as shown.
– Changing the Bluetooth® pairing passcode is only necessary if your device has a preset passcode such as 0000 and requires the Toyota system to have the same passcode.